PM2 + Lab Grade Conductivity Probe + Calibration Fluid x3 Bundle
SALINITY MODULE- PM2
Maintaining consistent salinity in your aquarium is key to the well being of every organism inside it. And, as busy as we sometimes are, we don’t even realize our parameters are out of whack until it’s too late. With this module, your Apex will be constantly monitoring the Salinity in your tank and will let you know the minute it is trending outside of the safety zone.
And, there is an added bonus, you get an extra temperature port as well as six I/O switch inputs for use on ATO, feed buttons, leak alarms or whatever else you may come up with.
SALINITY/CONDUCTIVITY PROBE- LAB GRADE
Start Measuring Salinity or Conductivity in your tank. Get alerts when those values are out of range.
- Reads Salinity (ppt) on an Apex and PM2 Module
- Reads Conductivity (Low, Medium, and High) on PM2 Module
CONDUCTIVITY (SALINITY) CALIBRATION STANDARD
- Salinity Standard (Conductivity 53000 uS/cm) is used for calibrating a conductivity(salinity) probe in a saltwater fish tank
- Conductivity 447 uS/cm Standard is used for calibrating and measuring the conductivity of RO/DI water with a PM2 module
- To calibrate all your probes on your Apex check out the complete calibration kit!