HYDROS Control XP8 (Controller Only)
Please note: CONTROL XP8 ONLY - Nothing else is included.
Achieve Ultimate Security with the HYDROS Control XP8 Power Strip
The HYDROS Control XP8 is an eight 120V AC outlet energy bar and can control eight HYDROS WiFi devices with individual power monitory capabilities. Each of the individually controlled outlets is built into the HYDROS controller for the highest level of security. The two HYDROS Command Bus ports allow for a wired connection to any other HYDROS controllers to form a collective of all Controls in one. All HYDROS products Controls are engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA.
- The XP8 is a full brain that can share or take over the decision-making of a HYDROS collective. It is fully capable of taking over intelligent decisions based on the status of the collective and its inputs and outputs disconnected from the Collective.
- Control up to 8 WiFi devices like fish feeders, dosing pumps, and even additional WiFi power strips
- Command Bus port provides power add redundancy power to your HYDROS Collective
- Designed to pass ETL/UL Certification
- Universal voltage works with both 110 and 220V
- 60W Meanwell Power Supply
- No noisy fans, the XP8 is completely passively cooled
- Optical isolation between the power circuitry and the control circuitry. This provides safety failure, and it isolates the control circuitry to reduce noise.
Max Per Relay: 8A
Total Max Amperage: 14A
Versatile and Expandable without Extra Modules
Use any HYDROS device by itself or connect multiple devices as part of a larger automated aquarium system with NO single point of communication failure. Every HYDROS product is a smart device with its own CPU and scheduling capabilities.
What you can expect from your HYDROS Smart Device
- Control your HYDROS device(s) from anywhere in the world using the technologically advanced HYDROS cloud-based app
- Ability to monitor and control your HYDROS device(s) locally through WiFi
- A fast dual-core 32-bit processor that allows control decisions to be made within each device
- Internal health monitoring to report voltages, currents, CPU status, and the internal temperature of each device
- HYDROS Command Bus connections to transfer data and power to devices
8 - Controllable Outlets
Directly control 8 individual AC outlets with individual power monitoring capabilities to manage aquarium heaters, lighting, pumps protein skimmers, filters, and pretty much anything else.
2 - Command Bus
The HYDROS Command Bus is used to power the Control as well as communicate with other HYDROS devices for the ultimate failsafe.